Friday, August 19, 2016

Universal Laws

Recent research has led me to uncover 12 Universal Laws. Some people believe there are less and some believe there are more. I find these Laws very interesting and my next several posts will be describing each Law in detail.

12 Universal Laws

1. Law of Divine Oneness
2. Law of Vibration - "circular patterns"
3. Law of Action
4. Law of Correspondence - "As above, so below"
5. Law of Cause and Effect 
6. Law of Compensation
7. Law of Attraction - (Many of us are familiar with "The Secret")
8. Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy
9. Law of Relativity
10. Law of Polarity - law of mental vibrations
11. Law of Rhythm
12. Law of Gender

I find each one of these has a unique and fascinating impact on our daily life. With increased knowledge of these Universal Laws I hope to better understand the world we live in and this existence we are here to experience. 

Thank you for reading with Love, Light, and Gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment